Life Transformation Groups
“As Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another” Proverbs 27:17
What is a Life Transformation Group?
Life Transformation Groups, (LTG) are Bible-Based weekly groups of 2-4 people that meet anywhere, anytime. LTG’s mission, is to deepen our passion for experiencing Jesus through Scripture that will overflow into others. LTG members are not required to be a member of LifeBridge. We encourage reaching out to others outside of LifeBridge. (neighbors, family, friends co-workers) LTG is simple, yet very powerful for personal spiritual growth and the reproduction of disciples.
A Simple Overview of LTG: • LTGs meet once a week for about an hour:
• LTGs are groups of 2-4 people. It is recommended that once the fourth person has become faithful to the process, multiply into two groups of two.
• The groups are not co-ed, but gender specific.
• There is no curriculum, workbooks or training needed.
Three tasks are to be accomplished
• The reading and studying of God’s Word that brings Spiritual growth to all LTG members.
• Prayer for others who need Jesus Christ in their lives.
• Discipling others into LTGs.
Who Should Be in a LTG?
There are only two qualifications for starting or joining an LTG:
• A desire to have a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
• A desire to help others have a closer relationship with Jesus.